Tianjin University (TJU) is located in the City of Tianjin, one of the four municipalities directly under the Central Government of the People's Republic of China, possessing the largest seaport of north China. All 12 schools of TJU are together on the TJU Campus, where international students are supposed to study and live. Both degree and non-degree students are welcomed.
- Book in advance on application form
- To rent off campus is allowed
- 24 hour check-in service
- No hotel at campus
- Move in after registration date
- Pay by cash (freshmen should pay 2-month accommodation fee at one, then pay every two month)
- Students who arrive at night can move in before registration
Language student can only book single room, which is 60 RMB /day /person
Live in off-campus is allowed
If the room ran out, the student will need to rent the off-campus by themselves
Our suggestion is :
1. Choose to "book the on-campus accommodation" during application
2. Suggest the student to live in hotel for few days during registration
3. Live in dorm or rent room after familar with the university and based on the situation
If have any questions, please contact CUCAS first.