In my opinion, CJLU is a nice university to study especially Mechatronics (Mechanical & Electronics) Engineering, I applied here through agency named as Knowledge Inside Study Consultants from South Africa, They did not charged any extra money for admission, I just paid 100 USD for admission and got it sorted in 3 days and then visa papers arrived in next 2 weeks, so I am in CJLU now :)
I am Brandon Maziwisa from Harare, I am studying Chinese Language now and will study computer science from September in this varsity, I feel Jiliang is one of the best universities and XiaSha is a beautiful and wonderful place. I am very happy here and enjoy my study and life.
I have visited several times my good friends, who are studying there, Jiliang university is a good university but need some improvement in dorms as they do not have enough rooms and students has to live out campus sometimes.
I have been to China Jiliang University to help one of my friends to register and go through formalities, I would like to review as follow:
- CJLU is one of the good universities in Hangzhou city with a wonderful and amazing campus.
- CJLU is offering 6 English taught Bachelor Degree programs for September 2017 and all of them are unique and up to dated with latest knowledge and techniques.
- CJLU is among the pioneers to start International Education in Hangzhou City.
- Teachers are well qualified and cooperative enough to learn and grasp the knowledge.
- Administrative staff is quite cooperative and always willing to help.
- Students living in university dorm has to follow some strict rules like NO Drinking in Dormitory.
- Educational environment is getting better and better day by day.
- A lot of SCHOLARSHIP opportunities are available, student can contact the university admission office to get enrolled.
- BEST POINT: They maintain an up to date Facebook page China Jiliang University - Admission Office.
- Lush Greem Campus: They have a very beautiful lush green Campus.
- Education Standard: Teacher speak very fluent English, quite Impressive.
They need to add more rooms in dormitory so mostly students can live on campus. (Room are neat and cozy, equipped with LCD TV, LOL)
I wish you all best of luck :)