Tuition: 42,000 0
Living Expense: 0
CNY 5,0000/year（On the basis of tuition exemption）
One cultivate period is 4 years, which total fund is CNY 20,0000/student. Cultivate term less than 4 years base on actual time to fund;
If more than 4 years, the fifth year will offer no more than CNY 36000/year/student after the application approval. No subsidized from the sixth year.
1. Applicant must be foreign nationality in good health and under the age of 40 with a Master’s degree 2. HSK4 certificate or above, or certificate of Chinese teaching in Senior High School of Chinese middle school
1. Notarized highest degree certificate
2. Academic transcripts (notarized copy in English or Chinese)
3. Digital photo
4. Copy of two recommendation letters from professors (Chinese or English)
5. Study plan or research proposal
6. Copy of the front page of passport (valid period should be over 1 year)
7. Copy of Health Certificate from hospital within the past 1 year
8. TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or proofs indicating that you have attended universities where English is the principal language of instruction
9. Certificate of achievement of HSK level 4 (210 points) or above within two years
10. Financial Proof
1. Applicant must be foreign nationality in good health and under the age of 40 with a Master’s degree
2. HSK4 certificate or above, or certificate proves that you were taught in Chinese in a previous university or Chinese Secondary School of your country for the Chinese taught programs
The School of Computer Science and Technology was founded in 2004. It was approved as a national first-class key discipline of computer science and technology, has the right to award bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, and has a post-doctoral mobile station of computer science and technology. It was selected as the key construction discipline of Guangdong High-level University in 2018.
The School of Computer Science and Technology has a high-level faculty mainly composed of full-time teachers, supplemented by double-base professors and distinguished professors. The full-time teachers include academicians of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, State Council Special Allowance Experts, Ministry of Education Changjiang Scholars, National Youth Experts, New Century Excellent Talents of Ministry of Education, Shenzhen Pengcheng Scholars, and other high-level talent. In addition, 88% of full-time teachers have studied overseas or have overseas work backgrounds.
The School of Computer Science and Technology has focused on the major national needs and industrial characteristics of Guangdong Province and Shenzhen. It is conducting cutting-edge research in the fields of artificial intelligence, network security, big data, and cloud computing, focuses on building a first-level discipline in the Guangdong−Hong Kong−Macao Greater Bay Area, and is creating a distinctive, world-class technological innovation center. The school has actively promoted the construction of innovative public platforms for industry−university−research and has established joint laboratories with several global top 500 enterprises to promote the development of high-tech enterprises and establish industry−university−research collaboration.
The School of Computer Science and Technology fully implements the fundamental task of strengthening moral education, continues to deepen the talent training characteristics of "solid foundation, strong practice, strict process, and innovation," adheres to the school motto of "Strict criteria, solid skills," and focuses on cultivating high-end innovative talents. At present, there are 1,866 students, including 1,311 undergraduates, 382 postgraduates, and 173doctoral students.
The School of Computer Science and Technology has continuously improved its internationalization; carried out various forms of joint training and international exchange projects with more than 40 universities in the United States, Britain, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, and other regions; and trained a group of excellent students with international competitiveness.
Computer Science and Technology research area：