Founded in 1920, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), with science, engineering and research as its core, encompassing management and liberal arts, economy and law, is now developing into an open, multi-disciplinary and world-class university.
● Leading university listed on "Project 211" and "Project 985"
● Founding member of C9 League (Chinese equivalent of the US Ivy League)
● Top 4 Best Universities for Engineering in 2021 U.S. NEWS Ranking
Founded in 2002, HIT Shenzhen is a branch campus of HIT for full-time undergraduate, graduate and part-time programs. It has 10 schools and 4 research centers, with research focusing on information technology, intelligent equipment manufacturing, materials, artificial intelligence, and smart cities etc. HITSZ has been committing itself to promoting regional economic development by providing technical and personnel support to industries in the area, which has earned itself a high reputation and full support from Shenzhen government and HIT.
Teaching & Research
● Among the 500+ full-time teachers in HITSZ, 80% of them have studied and worked overseas, and 90% have been recognized as high-level talents by the city and nation.
● HITSZ owns 52 key laboratories, engineering laboratories, and public platforms above municipal level;
● HITSZ has years of accumulated scientific study funds amounting to over 2.1 billion CNY;
● HITSZ has already established cooperation with over 800 enterprises in Shenzhen, and has solved more than 1,400 major technological issues for them.
CUCAS Messenger App
Get free one-on-one counselor help and don’t miss any updates about your applications to Chinese universities.