Jiangxi Normal University (JXNU) is a key provincial comprehensive university granted the priority of development by Jiangxi Provincial Government. It has two campuses, Yaohu and Qingshanhu, about 227 hectares in area. At present, JXNU consists of 24 undergraduate colleges offering courses in Philosophy, Economics, Law, Pedagogy, Literature, History, Natural Science, Technical Science and Management. It can confer 4 doctor's degrees and 79 Master's degrees. It also has 4 special Master Authorizations. In addition, it has 63 undergraduate majors.
The University has permanent staff of more than 2860, of which 1810 are full-time teachers, including 271 professors and 514 associate professors. Over 60% of the teachers have been granted Doctor's or Master's degrees. There are 9 staff members who have been awarded State Model Teacher, State Excellent Teacher, or State Model Worker awards. In addition, it has employed 10 renowned academics such as Wang Zikun ,Yang Shuzi and many other noted scholars as part-time professors.
The University has enrolled over 40,000 students, more than 3,000 are postgraduates, and over 5,000 are other students receiving further education.
The university has established cooperative relationships with a dozen universities in Madagascar, Ghana, USA , UK , Canada , Australia , France , New Zealand , Korea , Russia , Japan and so on. Consequently, it has enrolled foreign students from Ghana, Cameroon, Germany, Japan, Australia, Korea, USA, Indonesia and Thailand.
1. Low cost, beautiful campus, good conditions for study and living, quality accommodation.
2. Small classes with no more than 20 students; enjoyable social life; each foreign student has a Chinese partner offering help in study and life.
3. Well qualified teachers (Master’s or Doctor’s degree).
4. Convenient transportation and close to other major Chinese cities. One hour by air from Nanchang to Shanghai or Guangzhou and about 2 hours to Beijing.
5. Interesting local tourist sites such as the Tengwang Pavilion, Lushan Mountains, Jinggangshan Mountains, Sanqingshan Mountains, Longhushan Mountains, the Wuyuan Ancient Village, the Anyi Ancient Village, Jingdezhen Porcelain City and many others.
CUCAS Messenger App
Get free one-on-one counselor help and don’t miss any updates about your applications to Chinese universities.