Sichuan University of Science and Engineering (SUSE)is located in Zigong and Yibin cities ofSichuan Province, the southwestern part of China, which can reach major cities of China by airlines, high-speed trains, railways and buses.
- Founded by the former Shanghai East China University of Science and Technology in 1965,SUSE currently has three campuses:Huidong and Libaihe campuses in Zigong and Yibin campus, with total acreage over 300 hectares.
- Has 24 colleges that offer both bachelor and master degrees, including 7 master programs covering 34 majors, 9 professional degree covering 18 professonal fields, and 77 undergraduate programs.
- Has 2,322 faculty members,including1,763 full-time teachers.40%ofthem are professors or associate professors, and more than 80% ofthem has PhD or master's degree.
- Has over 42,000 undergraduates, graduates and international students in total enrollment.
- Holds a collection of more than 2.9 million pieces of paper documents, and more than 5 million electronic resources in Chinese and other foreign languages in the library.
- Stylish modern campuses and convenient location for transportation.
- Surrounded by parks,gyms and hospitals. Lecture hall with state-of-art facilities, laboratories,libraries,athletic fields and many more.
- Classrooms and libraries open on weekends and nights to support student learning.