Located in Shanghai, in the south of China, Shanghai Maritime University is generally consisted of four campuses, which are the Old Campus (Minsheng Campus), the East Campus (Gangwan Campus), the New Campus (Lingang Campus) and Haihua Campus. The accommodation fee is approximately RMB40/day/person.
- Non-degree students should make a reservation by application form, language students should book in advance.
- Rent outside campus is allowed.
- Offer 24 hours check-in service.
- One week check-in before semester begins is allowed.
- Hotel in campus: No.
- Non-degree students should pay by semester in campus dorm; language students can pay by month in campus dorm.
- Move in first and then register.
- Tuiton fee, accommodation fee and other expenses can be paid by cash or International Remittance.
Beneficiary Name: SHANGHAI MARITIME UNIVERSITY
Beneficiary Bank: BANK OF CHINA，SHANGHAI DEEP WATER PORT SUB-BRANCH
Bank’s Address: NO.9, SHUN TONG RD. SHANGHAI DEEP WATER PORT BUSINESS PLAZA, NANHUI, SHANGHAI, CHINA
Account Number: 445559343770
Please attach your full name, passport number and the use of fees to the “remittance message”.
International transactions only applies to the payment of tuition fees; others should be settled in cash.